Thursday, January 7, 2010

Simply mindboggling

As I surf around the blogworld, it is becoming brilliantly clear to me that I have much more to learn about blogging, the internet, computers and my usage of each. Mindboggling to say the least. Hopefully, I will not let it scare me off. As a much more talented writer and sophisticated blogger, Beth, http://hellorhighwaterwriter.blogspot.com/ , said, "Just write." That is good advice that I'll try to follow. Just keep writing and let the rest take care of itself.

Over the coming year, I'm going to write about many of my interests; for example, woodburning, carving, walking. Of experiences and things learned, of people I've known (don't worry, no names). And hope at least a few of you will find something interesting here. I welcome all comments and questions which I will answer if I can. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link AJ! Hopefully this year we'll both be able to just write. I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete