Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Year

Surprise, surprise!! I am still here. Has been almost a year since I visited this blog. Time really does fly and the older we get, the faster it flies.

Have been working pretty hard on finishing my book and now it is out there to publishers, so we'll see. I am hopeful, but also realistic. Have had really nice feedback from the writers' association that I sent it to and their report will go out to multiple publishers. Passing that hurdle was a real pleasing revelation for me. Gives me a huge feeling of accomplishment, even if I never hear from a publisher. Just knowing that I've actually finished it and sent it out is something, a very big something.

Will keep you posted. I think.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you get the response you're hoping for. I've been thinking I should get back to my book (only about 10,000 words so far and so much more to go). Many great writers had many rejects before they were finally published so don't be disheartened if it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete