Wednesday, May 12, 2010

STUFF and nonsense

Cloudy and cool and supposed to rain. Got new glasses today and I still have to zoom way in to see what I'm writing. Oh well. Here's what they look like:


I had to put them down on my nose in order to keep from getting light glare in the pic. Not easy to do with Photobooth.

So-o-o-o, I finally got my ebay account set up and have two items listed. They are vintage magazines, The American Woman, from 1921, published in Augusta, Maine of all places. The cover art is fantastic, wish I could post a picture, but for some reason, the upload doesn't work. Not supporting the new Photoshop software, will have to figure that out. I am still SO computer illiterate. Maybe I have to send the photos to iphoto first. Whatever. They can be found on ebay under Collectibles>vintage magazines. Worth a look.

Maybe my life can become a little less cluttered by getting rid of some of the STUFF collected over 64 years. It has to, especially since J wants to go to the auction every weekend and get more STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment